Friday, September 08, 2006

Cancer and Me!

It seems like I have been surrounded by cancer of late! For the last two years I have had people close to me suffer with cancer and suffer because of it!

My wife had to suffer three people because of cancer. Both her parents have suffered cancer. She lost he father because of cancer (liver). Her mother is currently undergoing treatment for breast cancer. The third person she had to suffer is me and my emotions. I have tried to be supportive of her but I know I have been abusive rather than supportive. But I never really wanted to......

My father was also diagonized with oesphagal cancern. He has undergone surgery and treatment. But now it is upto faith and prayer.......

People change under pressure. I know I have but I hope I have changed for the better....

No comments: